This has been a huge success with my family! I also sometimes fry up some chorizo to go with it which tastes amazing!
- 180g Wholewheat Tagliatelle
- 1 tsp Oil
- 100g Onion (diced)
- 25g Garlic (crushed)
- 160g Large Prawns
- 30g Salted Butter
- 100g Sweetcorn
- 30g Parmesan (may vary, plus extra for topping)
- 100ml Milk
- Cook pasta
- In a large saucepan fry onion and garlic in oil until golden.
- Add prawns, butter and sweetcorn and fry until the prawns are cooked to your liking.
- Stir in milk and parmesan bit by bit to make a creamy sauce
- Mix in the pasta and add more milk until you reach the consistency you want.
- Season with salt & pepper.
Please leave a comment letting me know what you think, how the recipe has been for you and any other recipe suggestions!