- 100g Onion (diced)
- 30g Garlic
- 100g Mushrooms
- 100g Sweetcorn
- 20g Butter
- 120g Risotto Rice
- 400ml Chicken Stock
- Pepper & Mixed Herbs (for seasoning)
- Fry onion and garlic in a saucepan until softened.
- Melt butter and add risotto rice (make sure to fully cover the rice in butter).
- In a seperate container dissolve stock in hot water.
- Slowly add stock and allow the rice to absorb the water.
- Once all of the stock has been added, mix in the mushrooms & sweetcorn then put the lid on and leave the risotto to cook fully.
- Add seasoning and serve.
Also See: Prawn Tagliatelle & Chorizo, Rice & Veg