A very simple recipe but something we just kind of improvised and made a name up for it.
- 2 Chicken Breasts (diced)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 25g Flour/Corn Flour Mix
- 100g Rice
- 100g Sweetcorn
- 100g Green beans
- 25g Butter
- 30g Flour
- 200ml Milk
- 35g Cheese (grated)
- Dice chicken.
- In a bowl mix the chicken, egg, soy sauce and flour/corn flour until it is in a thick mix.
- Cover and leave to cool in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- In a large frying pan fry the chicken until golden brown (make sure to separate the chicken).
- Boil rice, green beans and sweetcorn.
- For the sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Gradually mix the flour into the butter until it forms a thick paste, then add milk and stir until it becomes a thick but liquid consistency (or the consistency you like).
- Mix in some grated cheese and pepper (for seasoning).