Here are some great apps you need to check out!
- HSBC Shared – Allows you to see all of your bank account in one place.
- Spending Tracker – Keep on top of your expenses and get monthly summaries of your spending.
- Fitness Pal – Document your daily food, exercise and water intake and track your fitness goals.
- Couch To 5K – Trying to get more active? This app will slowly help you progress towards the goal of a 5K.
- Tasty – Numerous amazing recipes and really easy to follow videos.
- Yummly – More recipes and ways to plan your meals & shopping lists etc.
- Smart Recipes – Healthy eating food tracker which gives you information about all of the food you’re eating.
- Duolingo – Want to learn a new language? This app can start from the most basic level and guides you through, really interactive and you can set how often you want to do your lessons.
- TED – Really interesting talks all an endless number of topics, whatever you’re interested in or if you just want to expand your knowledge generally, there’s loads to watch and read.
- Google Drive – Store an unlimited number of photos and have access to them on all of your devices.
- Free Prints – Get 45 free prints a month and only pay delivery!
- Pixel – Free images to use
- ProCreate – This app is great for drawing, with so many different pen/paint brush styles. Use it for doodles or make some works of art.
- Canva – Produce endless documents, posters, cards, anything you can think of with access to free images and graphics. Choose from their numerous designs already loaded or create your own!
- Coach Me – Keep track of your daily/weekly goals
- Google Keep – Stay organised and have all of your lists on the go.