Here’s another great vegetarian meal that you can make at home!
- 100g Rice
- 1 Tin of Chickpeas (approx 240g drained)
- 20g Salted Butter
- 120g Onion (diced)
- 25g Garlic (chopped)
- 10g Ginger (Chopped)
- 1tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Ground Tumeric
- 1tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Mild Chili Powder
- 100g Mixed Veg
- 150ml Vegetable/Chicken Stock
- 50ml Double Cream
- Fry your chickpeas in a pan until they begin to crisp – then set aside.
- In a large frying pan/wok fry the onion in oil and butter until softened and lightly browned.
- Stir in the ginger, garlic and spices until combined.
- Pour in your chicken stock and bring to a simmer, allow the liquid to reduce.
- Return the chickpeas to the pan and add your other mixed veg.
- Then mix in the double cream and stir until the mixture is fully combined.
- Make sure all the vegetables are fully cooked through and serve with rice.
Also See: Spicy Bean Chili