New month, new long list of to-do’s!
April was a great month for me, having time off to see my family, celebrating my birthday and lots of opportunities for cooking and crafts. Getting into Spring with the better weather and longer daylight hours, I feel like I have so much more energy to be productive and get the most out of every day!
- I have just upgraded my blog (woohoo!) so I am hoping to make some improvements and potentially a design re-vamp so keep an eye out for that!
- I definitely want to dedicate some more time to my other blog social media, if you aren’t already you can follow my Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter for updates!
- It’s getting closer to exam season now and while fortunately I don’t have any exams this year I am keen to get ahead of the game before my final year at uni. So, this month I am looking at doing some research for my final year modules and potentially prep for my dissertation.
- I’m excited to be putting out some more delicious recipes this month such as mini pizza pies, cookie pops and teriyaki chicken!
- Like I said with exam season coming up, I thought I might try to put some tips together as well as some revision templates!
- On top of that I’m always looking for more creative projects and I will be keeping up with my bullet journal for this month!
I’d love to know if there is anything you guys would like to see? Comment below with suggestions!