Only in the last couple of years have I realised just how much I love teriyaki sauce, I know there are a few variations of ways to make them but here is my recipe for a really delicious meal.
- 1tbsp Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 120g Onion (chopped)
- 30g Garlic (chopped)
- 8g Ginger (chopped)
- 7tbsp Soy Sauce
- 55g Honey
- 200g Mixed Veg
- 250g Egg Noodles (approx)
- Dice the chicken breasts into small pieces and fry in a large wok until it cooked fully.
- Add onions and fry until softened.
- Then add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and honey to create the teriyaki sauce (depending on how much sauce you want you can add more soy sauce and honey and the longer you leave it the thicker it will become).
- Leave the sauce to reduce before adding your mixed vegetables.
- Cook your noodles using the instructions on the packet.
- Once your noodles are cooked, drain them and stir in to the teriyaki mix making sure everything is fully covered.
Tips: I tend to find using tongs the easiest way to mix the noodles in as it helps to stop them from sticking together in clumps and is also a useful utensil to serve with.