Just one of the things I love about this meal is that it is super practical for packed lunches. You can make a big batch, have half for dinner and the leftovers for lunch the next day!
- 1 Large Chicken Breast
- 100g Brown Rice
- 20g Garlic (chopped)
- 8g Ginger (chopped)
- 100g Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 6 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 50g Sweetcorn
- 100g Mixed Vegetables
- Dice the chicken.
- Boil the rice and set aside.
- In a large wok, fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger.
- Bit by bit add the soy sauce and honey to create a teriyaki glaze – you can add more of each if need be. Add the sweetcorn and other mixed veg to the chicken and sauce.
- Crack and whisk the eggs together in a bowl.
- In a small pan start to scramble the eggs, once scrambled mix in with the eggs and add to the rest of the mix.
- Make sure the teriyaki chicken and rice is fully combined and serve.