This is a bit of a cheat in terms of baking/cooking as I do use a ready made pastry, but you know, sometimes you just want something yum and easy. Also you can often get the pastry frozen so you have it stored for whenever you want it.
- Ready rolled puff pastry
- Butter (melted)
- Golden Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Spread
- Egg (wash)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll your pastry out to approx 2mm thick, keeping the square shape.
- Divide into rectangles and then slice each rectangle diagonally to make a triangle.
- For the apple and cinnamon pastries, melt the butter and spread across the pastry surface.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon until fully combined and sprinkle over the butter & pastry.
- Cut the apple into thin slices and lay 2 or 3 slices at the wide end of the pastry.
- For the honey and apple pastry simply spread honey across the pastry and then add the apple slices to the wider end (you can then add extra honey onto the apple slices).
- For the chocolate pastry, simply spread the chocolate over the pastry before rolling.
- Then roll the pastry from the wider end with filling to the thin end.
- Once rolled brush over with an egg wash and sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Bake for 15 mins (until crispy and golden).