Makes 6 Dough Boats
For the dough:
- 200g Plain Flour
- 1tsp Salt
- 3.5g Dried Yeast (half a packet)
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- Flour for rolling
- Pizza Topper, Grated Mozzarella, Pepperoni Slices (chopped)
- BBQ Chicken, Red Onion, Grated Cheddar
- Ham Slices, Grated Cheddar
- Pesto, Chicken, Spinach & Parmesan
- Fajita Spiced Vegetable Mix, Salsa, Grated Cheddar
- Combine flour, salt, yeast and sugar.
- Make a well and add oil and 120ml warm water.
- Mix until it forms a dough.
- Knead the dough for approximately 3 minutes.
- Put dough in a bowl and cover with a towel, leave to rise for 1 hour or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Tip dough onto a floured work surface and knead again until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Roll dough out until approx 4mm.
- Using a large circle cutter (approx ..cm), cut the dough.
- Once you have all your disks separated, fold and crimp around the edges to create a dish to hold the filling.
- Having prepped your fillings, fill the dough dish and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Tips: Make sure your optional fillings have enough liquid/moisture to them e.g. BBQ sauce, tomato sauce/puree etc. otherwise they could come out dry after baking.