There are a few elements to this one but it is fully worth it! I’m really enjoying trying out new flavours so I hope you like this recipe!
- 1 Large Chicken Breast
- 50g Flour (approx)
- 100g Brown Rice
- 100g Sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 15g Garlic (chopped)
- 5g Ginger (chopped)
- 50g Onion (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 7 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- Dice the chicken and coat in flour.
- Separately boil the rice and sweetcorn.
- In a large wok, fry the chicken n vegetable oil until golden brown, then set aside.
- Then fry the onion, garlic and ginger in sesame oil.
- Once softened, then add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Taste as you go – you may choose to adjust measurements based on your preferences.
- Once your sauce has reduced you can add the chicken back in to coat.
- Drain the rice and sweetcorn and serve.