Another excuse to get the slow cooker out! A super easy and filling meal.
It might not be the most appetising image but I can assure you it tastes great!
Serves 2 –
- 8 Sausages
- 100g Onion (chopped)
- 100g Peppers (sliced)
- 20g Garlic (chopped)
- 100g Sweetcorn
- 100g Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Carton of Chopped Tomatoes
- 300ml Chicken Stock Cube
- 25g Tomato Puree
- 1tbsp Soy Sauce
- Mixed Herbs
- Chilli Flakes
- Grill the sausages until golden brown & fully cooked.
- Make your chicken stock.
- Chop the sausages into slices and add to the slow cooker along with all the other ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Set the slow cooker on low and leave for 6-8 hours.
You could serve with rice, salad or mashed potatoes but it also works well on its own.