A delicious and easy dinner!
Some things are easier to just buy rather than making them yourself, however, meatballs is not one of them! They are so easy to make and then you know exactly what you’re eating and can make them to your liking, would 100% recommend making your own!
- 250g Beef Mince
- 60g Onion (chopped)
- 10g Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Bread Slice (crumbed)
- BBQ Sauce
- 100g Rice
- 50g Sweetcorn
- 50g Green Beans
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Chop the onion as finely as possible.
- Using a food processor blitz the bread into breadcrumbs.
- In a large bowl combine the mince, onion, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Using your hands, make sure the mince mix is fully combined, then form it into small balls and place on a grease proof paper lined tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then turn each ball so they bake fully.
- Glaze each ball with BBQ sauce and then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.