Another easy slow cooker meal!
Makes approximately 6 burgers:
- 1kg Pork Shoulder
- 100g Onion (diced)
- 15g Cajun Spice Blend
- 15g Garlic
- 150ml Chicken Stock
- 35g Honey
- 100g BBQ Sauce + extra for after it is cooked
- Burger buns/rolls
- Add the pork, onion, garlic, chicken stock, honey, BBQ sauce and half of the cajun spice blend into the slow cooker.
- Put the slow cooker on low and set a timer for 8 hours.
- After 4-6 hours you can remove any excess fat from the pork (it should be easily peeled off).
- Then shred the pork slightly, add the remaining spice blend and combine the ingredients thoroughly so the pork is fully coated.
- Leave the slow cooker for the remaining time.
- After 8 hours you can remove the pork mix from the slow cooker (draining any excess liquid).
- Now shred the pork fully and mix in the additional BBQ sauce so the pork is fully covered.
- Assemble your burgers and enjoy!