Makes 4 tacos
- 250g Beef Mince
- 100g Onions (chopped)
- 20g Garlic (chopped)
- Beef Stock Cube
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Taco Spices
- Small Tortilla Wraps
- Grated Cheese (Cheddar/Mozzarella Blend)
- Sour Cream
- Pico De Gallo
- Fry the onions and garlic in a larger pan until softened.
- Add the beef mince and tomato and fry until the beef has browned.
- Crush and mix in the beef stock cube and taco spices.
- Assemble your tacos (with salad, cheese and sauces).
- For something extra add a homemade pico de gallo mix.