An easy meal, packed full of veg and great leftovers for packed lunches.
- 125g Bacon
- 100g Onion
- 20g Garlic
- 100g Chorizo
- 100g Mixed Veg
- 100g Couscous
- Add boiling water to the couscous (normally x1.5 the amount of couscous) and set aside.
- Cut the bacon onto small chunks and fry in a large wok/saucepan.
- Once the bacon is cooked, add the onion and fry until golden.
- Then add the garlic and chorizo and fry until the chorizo is cooked sufficiently.
- Add your mixed veg and couscous and stir until everything is sufficiently cooked and coated in chorizo oil.