A really easy way to use up any leftovers, here is just a basic potato and sweetcorn version!
Makes 6-7 patties
- 2 Potatoes
- 20g Butter
- 100g Onion
- 10g Garlic
- 100g Sweetcorn
- 50g Grated Cheese
- Salt & Pepper for Seasoning
- Peel, chop and boil your potatoes until they are soft. Set aside.
- In a saucepan fry your onions and garlic in butter until golden.
- Add your potatoes and mash together.
- Add sweetcorn, cheese and seasoning and mix together until full combined.
- Form the potato mix into patties and fry on a medium heat in a frying pan.
- Serve with salad and vegetables.