A super easy summery snack!
- French Baguette (Sliced)
- Olive Oil
- Cherry Tomatoes (chopped)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice up your baguette into disks.
- Dice your mozzarella, tomatoes and basil into small pieces and mix together with some balsamic vinegar.
- In a pan fry olive oil and garlic.
- Once the garlic is infused within the oil, add the french baguette slices and fry on each side until golden brown.
- Take slices out of the frying pan and top each slice with the mozzarella mix.
- Depending on preference you can then place the slices under the grill so that the mozzarella begins to melt.