A great way to cook your flapjacks evenly and have them hold their shape is to bake them in a cupcake tin!
- 250g Porridge Oats
- 125g Light Brown Sugar
- 125g Butter + extra to line the tin
- 2-3tbsp Golden Syrup
- Heat oven to 200 °C /180 °C Fan.
- Put the oats and sugar in a food mixer and mix until combined and there are no lumps in the sugar.
- Melt the butter and slowly pour in whilst mixing.
- Add all the golden syrup and mix until fully combined.
- Grease the cupcake tin.
- Evenly distribute the mixture and pack down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the edges of the flapjacks begin to brown.
- Take out and leave to cool for about 20 minutes then pop out of the tin.